Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone please tell me if there is a limit to the number of Collections that one can create in iBooks on iPad 2?

Currently, I have 15 created and whenever I go to create another, I get a blank (black) screen and it then goes back to the home screen without letting me create another Collection category.

Any help is appreciated...thank you!

iPad 2

Posted on May 3, 2012 12:14 PM

1 reply

May 5, 2012 3:06 AM in response to mkundert

I don't seem to have that problem. Make sure iBooks is up to date. If it is, then try force closing the app and restarting it by double taping the home button, holding the iBooks apps until the red "-" appears. hit the "-", then close multitasking by hitting the home button or touching anyplace on the screen about the multitasking bar. If that doesn't resolve the problem, try delete and reinstall iBooks. If that fails, try hard resetting your iPad by holding down both the home and power buttons until it restarts.

Can someone please tell me if there is a limit to the number of Collections that one can create in iBooks on iPad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.