Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HI, How do i play the iTunes DJ Playlist over 2 pcs

Hi,

I dont really know how to explain this so i will tell you what i am doing and maybe there is a vital error that i am missing idk.

In my Kitchen i have a CD player with AUX port that i can play music though my phone/PC through, i also have surround sound in my living room same senario. What i want is for both the laptops to play the same iTunes DJ playlist at the same time, if a song is requested it updates on both laptops.

Both laptops have exactaly the same songs on, same latest version of iTunes, Windows 7 (one is starter, the other Professional 64bit)

I have looked on the net and there are a lot of people that are trying to get the same songs playing on the same pc, i can do that but i wanted to get the playlist synced over the pc.

I bet the soloution is simple and i will kick my self when someone replies with it.

if you are still confused what i am trying to do is a pc version of the squeezebox (play same song in multiple rooms)

Thanks for your feedback/soloution 😀

Paul

(sorry for spelling i will go thougih it and correct later just a bit anoyed that i cant do this ^)

iPhone 4S, Windows 7, Latest Software on iTunes

Posted on May 4, 2012 5:23 AM

There are no replies.

HI, How do i play the iTunes DJ Playlist over 2 pcs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.