Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad distribution in Sweden.

Hello community.

Since of the release of The New iPad i've been all in to it, a great product, stunning with it's glory and premium feel.

Now however, one month and two weeks after the release in Europe i've started to doubt Apples real third-party shippment services. The demand is huge i know that for a fact (64 gigabyte white model), but one and a half month?

The fact to the matter is, i've not bought the product directly from Apples homepage, instead of a premium, apple certificated re-seller, a company named "Elgiganten", swedish electronics re-seller.

As of me beeing highly anticipated regarding the question, when will it arrive, i've now begun.. more and more upsetting myself to not have acquired it yet by this time. So this leads to my question.

Is the U.S and China being primarly focused on and Europeans left out?

This is my feel on the matter, and please have respect for that.

And just as a bonus, interesting question.

How many iPads of the 64gig white callibre is daily beeing constructed?

Thanks for've taking your time reading this.

Sincerely,

Kevin Ohlsson.

- In Time, an brand new iPad owner.

Posted on May 4, 2012 5:58 AM

8 replies

May 4, 2012 7:11 AM in response to KO95

Check the contact us link at the bottom of the page. You might find an appropriate link to try, but it's hard to tell (and varies according to your location, so you may see a different list than I do here in the US). But, since you ordered from a third party, I doubt you will get much assistance. Apple only controls their end of the distribution, not your vendor's pipeline to you.

Not much help I know, but all I can offer. Perhaps one of your countrymen with experience dealing with that vendor will see the post.

May 4, 2012 7:34 AM in response to KO95

Since you've bought it from the Apple's homepage, have you tried the following steps?

1. Go to http://store.apple.com/se
  2. Click help, select any section and the hotline number will appear on the top right corner which is Ring 020-120 99 71
  3. Contact Apple directly with anyone of the shipment methods. If you're doing it through phone, select the bridging number that will allow you to talk to Apple.se's after-sales team and you could enquire where the iPad actually is, right now.
  4. They'll require your billing info you input on your order and your order number for verification usually. If you don't have the order number, it'll be likely for them to ask for your email address.

By the way, my experience with Apple's assigned courier over here (DHL) wasn't good. They don't do much about verification of the recepient, they don't really care about name, time, about signing etc except for one experience I had, so I'm pretty cautious with these details. I often contact the courier or at least track the shipment.

iPad distribution in Sweden.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.