Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Problem syncing iCal/iPhone to google calendar.

I have been trying to sync my work calendar (Outlook) with my iCal on my iPhone. The problem is that my company does not allow direct sync for security reasons. However, I was able to sync my work Outlook with Google calendar, and then have Google calendar synced with iCal on my iPhone.

This has mostly been OK, but I am having a few problems with the google calendar to iCal sync. Specifcally, there is an event that was originally created in Outlook, which appears in Google calendar. Then, the event got updated to a new time in Outlook, and it appears at the new/correct time in Google Calendar, but not in iCal. In iCal it's still at the old/original time. Then, I deleted the event in Outlook, and it correctly disappeared from Google calendar, but it's STILL in iCal at the old/original time. And I can't even manually delete it from iCal.

I have tried un-syncing the Google calendar from iCal so nothing appears, and then adding it again, as well as turning the phone on/off, but I don't really know what else to do.

Any suggestions?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 4, 2012 6:59 AM

There are no replies.

Help! Problem syncing iCal/iPhone to google calendar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.