Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sync my iPod Shuffle to a new appleID

I have got a really old iPod shuffle but it still works only my apple ID didnt work anymore so I made a new one but I can't sync my iPod to it cause I can't log in on my old apple ID to sync it on the other one. Can anyone please help me?

Posted on May 4, 2012 10:11 AM

3 replies

May 7, 2012 5:41 AM in response to floris1995

The only reason you should still need access to the old Apple ID is to sync content that was purchased with that ID. Are you getting any error message from iTunes about not much being authorized to sync certain purchases?

If that isn't what's going on, can you provide a bit more info as to why you are unable to sync the Shuffle with iTunes still?

B-rock

May 12, 2012 3:55 AM in response to planb77

all my music was on that ID and my iPod is also on that ID but I can't log in on that ID so I made a new one but now I just sync it with this ID because I would like to put some new music on it offcourse, but I've tried to log in to the old ID and it said I couldn't, so than I i asked if they could send me an e-mail with my password and stuff and they didnt so now I cant do anything

i'm sorry for my bad english

how to sync my iPod Shuffle to a new appleID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.