Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipod nano, and an HP laptop. I've purchased music from the itunes store, as well as down loaded most of my cd's to the library. My question is: how do I get all this music into my Samsung smart phone?

I've spent the last 6 months purchasing from the istore and downloading CD's to my library, in preparation for a 6000km cruiser trip on my motorcycle this summer. Only to find out that I cannot download from itunes to my Samsung smart phone. Does anyone know why, or does anyone know how? I called Mac tech support and they told me it cannot be done, I have to purchase an iphone. Please help, I've got 2000 songs for the trip and a bluetooth headset in my helmet. I own an ipod nano full of the same songs, but of course Mac made it so you cannot blue tooth a nano, so I have to use my phone.

Thanks ahead of time!

PS Keep your instructions rather simple though please, I'm 60 yrs old!

iPod nano (6th generation), Windows XP

Posted on May 4, 2012 11:10 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2012 12:05 PM in response to phil99999999999999

iTunes and Apple's devices work as an ecosystem. iTunes is designed to sync with Apple's products, not anyone else's. You'll need your songs in a format compatable with the Samsung phone and to use the software transfer program supplied/recommended. It is essentially not an Apple/iTunes problem. You may have better luck finding the information you need on Samsung's forums.

tt2

I have an ipod nano, and an HP laptop. I've purchased music from the itunes store, as well as down loaded most of my cd's to the library. My question is: how do I get all this music into my Samsung smart phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.