309 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2012 3:20 PM by lmsmi1
So I got my iPod Touch 4G 64GB a few weeks ago. I ripped all of my music off of my old iPod Touch (2G 8GB) and inserted it into my new iPod touch. The artists and every little previous detail showed up. I have used YouTube Downloader & Converter to get my favorite songs onto my iPod touch. Whenever I put them onto my iPod touch and edit the "Artist" section, the changes to the "Artist" section don't shoe up on my iPod touch. For Example:
1. Plug in my iPod touch.
2. iTunes opens.
3. Download a video and convert it to mp3.
4. Add the mp3 file to the iTunes library.
5. Copy & paste the song onto my iPod touch.
6. Edit the song's "Artist" section on the iPod's "Music" tab.
7. Unplug iPod.
8. Go to music section and see that there is no Artist name.
This all worked with my old iPod. Is there something I did wrong to NOT get the Artist name onto the songs? Or is it something wrong with iTunes 10.6's ID3 tag writer/converter?