Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Can I Delete Required Apps On An Ipod Touch?

I want to delete game center, face time, and stocks it would be great if you guys helped me out hanks 🙂

iPod touch, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 5, 2012 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2012 12:37 PM

You cannot delete the default apps that come with iOS.

3 replies

Mar 27, 2014 6:42 PM in response to Applefan86

Ok. I know, I know. I am replying 2 years later. I don't care. But, the only app that you listed that you can sorta get rid of would be Face Time. What you have to do is restrict it then it won't show up on your home screen anymore. Here's what you do; go to Settings>General>Restrictions>Click on 'Enable Restrictions'>Type in the passcode that it requires (don't worry this won't be your lock screen passcode)>then just find 'FaceTime'>slide the slider to 'on'>and there you go!>Go back to your home screen and it shouldn't be there anymore. You do need to remember the restrictions passcode, though because if you want to disable anything else, then you just have to put the passcode back in and do the same thing. I hope this helps!!

How Can I Delete Required Apps On An Ipod Touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.