Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BusyCal family pack

Hi I just bought Busycal after using the trial version for a while and being impressed with it. I needed my husband to be able to view my calendars on his iphone, so I bought the family pack thinking this would enable us to do this. We simply cannot figure out how to do it though after many frustrating hours trying everything we can think of. Neither of us uses Google calendar, and when I invite him to each calendar he gets a message on his iphone that the calendar cannot be viewed due to missing data. Is it possible to do what we need with the family pack , or should we have bought seperate individual licenses which I feel would have been far easier. I don't see the point of the more expensive family pack if other members of the family cannot tap into it. Please help, the divorce courts are looming!!!

BusyCal-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 5, 2012 1:04 PM

There are no replies.

BusyCal family pack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.