Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks Screenshots

iTunes Producer has a section where you can insert up to 5 screenshots of your book. I searched the iBook Store and I haven't seen one single book that has screenshots on the book page. Why is that?

Secondly when creating a eBook for iPhone and iPad (not using iBooks Author), should the screenshots be taken on a iPhone or iPad?

Posted on May 5, 2012 1:58 PM

6 replies

May 5, 2012 2:19 PM in response to Koloss

Koloss wrote:

iTunes Producer has a section where you can insert up to 5 screenshots of your book. I searched the iBook Store and I haven't seen one single book that has screenshots on the book page. Why is that?

Because you're using a computer? View a book in the store on your iPad. Screenshots are showing there for me...

That should answer both questions, I believe 🙂

May 5, 2012 4:52 PM in response to K T

K T wrote:

Koloss wrote:

Because you're using a computer? View a book in the store on your iPad. Screenshots are showing there for me...

I'm seeing screeshots on my laptop with Safari as well as when I browse the store on the iPad:

Djembe Construction: A Comprehensive Guide

I took the screenshots on my iPad and simply added them to the book assets with iTunes Producer.

Michi.

May 5, 2012 4:54 PM in response to Koloss

The screenshots for my book 'Basic Pharmacokinetics' show up in iTunes (on my computer). I created them while previewing my book on my iPad. Home/Power buttons to create the screenshots. The only hiccup was the extension was uppercase at one point which wasn't acceptable when I submitted the book. ;-) That seems to have changed and made easier.

iBooks Screenshots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.