Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What keystrokes do I use to get a Print Screen on the MacBook Air running windows 7?

What keystrokes do I use to get a Print Screen on the MacBook Air running windows 7?

MacBook Air, Windows 7

Posted on May 5, 2012 5:55 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2012 3:38 AM in response to MBAirJD

BootCamp ControlPanel->Online Keyboard: F14 for me on Mac Alum Keyboard. Unlike Mac this does not create Png to desktop, but is saved to Clipboard where Windows Accessory "Paint" can be used to "Paste" (from Clipboard), "Edit" if you wish, and "Save" (to desktop).

Attached Pic (double click to see bigger) has taskbar PasteScr icon of display with paint brush on it which is my shortcut to mickey mouse script that copies clipboard to desktop. So after F14, PasteScr puts Jpg to Desktop.

More and Script here. I got it from "The Scripting Guys" at Microsoft.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2289778?answerId=10857369022#10857369022

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.