Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi , I purchased PC Magazine with one month subscription via my iPad2 . But I always can't download the content , even I reinstall the APP , restart ipad2 ..etc. . How can I ask PC magazine to refund my money to me ?

Today , I submitted my subscription to PC Magazine with one-month subcription by my ipad2 . The purchase has done & show the bill in my itune. But I always can't download content . I tried to unistall PC magazine APP and reinstall it , Reboot my iPad2 ...etc. But the issue is still happened . How can I let PC magazine refund my subscription fee ? Does anyone have such download problem ? I think it should be a problem with PC magazine's APP .

B.R. Tommy

sheen.wenquan@gmail.com

Cell : +886-919-205830

iOS 5.1

Posted on May 5, 2012 7:46 PM

There are no replies.

Hi , I purchased PC Magazine with one month subscription via my iPad2 . But I always can't download the content , even I reinstall the APP , restart ipad2 ..etc. . How can I ask PC magazine to refund my money to me ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.