Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

receiving email on iphone via iCloud or not!!

Can someone please help. I have imigrated my email to icloud and I can send emails without a problem but they are not receiving to my phone. If I log on to icloud on the computer they are there but not on my phone. It is imperative that I fix this as I need it for work. I have trolled through and although there seem to be lots of Q's & A's on this subject I can't seem to find this exact problem. Thanking you in advance for your answers 🙂

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 5, 2012 10:23 PM

3 replies

May 6, 2012 1:20 AM in response to Tom121989

Ok, I've figured out what's happened but I don't know how to correct it. This is what I did: when I joined icloud I named the email account eg acmerentals@me.com when I should have used tom@acmerentals.com could someone please explain how to change it. I have tried to open a new account on icloud called tom@acmerentals.com but it tells me I have already done that but the emails to that address are not coming to my phone only if I look on my PC. Any suggestions very gratefully received 🙂

receiving email on iphone via iCloud or not!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.