Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello i would like to use numbers to do a sales chart, but cannot find a templet-

Hello i would like to use numbers to do a sales chart, but cannot find a templet..

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 5, 2012 10:48 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2012 7:05 AM in response to Dusodie1

Your posting is in the iOS section (iWork for iPads, iPhones, etc. ) yet your equipment is for Mac OSX - which area do you need help?

If you are looking for specific templates contaiing sales charts, there aren't any provided by Numbers '09 or Numbers for iOS - there are too many variants and it is so easy to create your own charts that spending much time looking for then modifying templates isn't worth it.

If you need help creating charts, see Chapter 7 of your Numbers '09 User Guide (availble for download from your Numbers Help Menu. If you need help creating charts in iOS - open any Numbers Spreadsheet and then Tap the Tools Menu (wrench) and then the Help Menu.

You can find a variety of sales chart templates for Numbers and Excel by Google or Bing.

Good Luck.

Hello i would like to use numbers to do a sales chart, but cannot find a templet-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.