Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you reset the answers to security questions if you dont know the answers to the security questions?

How do you reset the answers to security questions if you dont know the answers to the security questions?

Posted on May 6, 2012 12:08 AM

13 replies

May 21, 2012 2:46 PM in response to twjltwjl

Same exact thing. I dont even remember setting this up. I got the new ipod today, tried to purchase an app and it said enter your security question & answers. The FAQ link is useless because you must already know the current answers before you can change them. I FORGOT MY ANSWERS OR NEVER SET THEM UP! I even tried resetting my password in case that would remove them bad Q&A from my account. No luck. I am totally stuck now. Does anybody know how to reset the security Q&A without telling me to look at the Apple ID FAQ? This is so stupid because I have my email, applie id and password. Whats with these questions I dont remember setting up years ago.

Jun 7, 2012 8:51 PM in response to Steve @ 316

....just an addition, when you do get to the express lane page go for

'MORE PRODUCTS & SERVICES"

then

"MAC APP STORE"

then

'ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT'

then

'CONTINUE'

then

'Using an existing Apple ID on Mac App Store'

then

select whatever Mac OS option they give you - 'cause tis limited to 10.6.6 - 10.7.-

also list a 'country'

then

'continue

this SHOULD bring you to the email contact page' - after a little while :O)

hope this is all helpful

ciao 😁

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.