Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO I TURN ON FACETIME CAMERA ?????

HOW DO I TURN ON MY FACE TIME CAMERA ,,,BUILT INTO MACBOOK 5,2 ??? GREEN LIGHT IS ON,,, BUT NO CAMERA ??? HELP ME FIX IT !!!!!*****

Posted on May 6, 2012 6:33 AM

2 replies

May 7, 2012 6:00 AM in response to SCOTTY K 1

If your post is intended to ask which software can work with your camera rather than to ask for help with a camera that is giving trouble, use this response.

Software runs your camera, so you must launch a camera-enabled applications to turn on the camera. Select the specific app that offers the function you want to use for each particular camera session. Each app works a bit differently. Afteer you launch any app, you can search the app's Help if you need assistance on how to make the camera with that app.

Some examples of camera enabled software that came with your Mac:

• Photo Booth

• iMovie

• iChat (can record video chats)

• QuickTime Player (version 10.x) comes with Lion (Mac OS X 10.7.x) Earlier QT Player requires QT Pro.

www.apple.com/quicktime/extending/index.html

If these apps are not in your Dock, look for them in your Finder > Go > Applications folder.

You can search your Mac's >

App Store... menu command to search for other camera snapshot, surveillance, or video apps.

Message was edited by: EZ Jim

Mac OSX 10.7.3

HOW DO I TURN ON FACETIME CAMERA ?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.