Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I seemed to have missed the whole ordeal of keeping my 10.4.11 os x powerpc up to date. Are these suggestions still viable as I have been getting all sorts of console errors which now seem to lead me to this researched destination?

😠 I seemed to have missed the whole ordeal of keeping my 10.4.11 os x powerpc up to date. Are these suggestions still viable as I have been getting all sorts of console errors which now seem to lead me to this researched destination? The suggestions involve putting "sudo" in Terminal Application and I am assuming that with all the console errors now being generated by my "permissions fixer" that this might be the reason...missed the class and updates as I never had problems like these before and the technology is changing. Have a whole list of console errors if someone is willing to help as I also think I have hit the motherload as to the reasons why?! 😕

iBook, Mac OS X (10.4.11), iBook G4 powerpc 12inch laptop os x

Posted on May 6, 2012 10:21 AM

There are no replies.

I seemed to have missed the whole ordeal of keeping my 10.4.11 os x powerpc up to date. Are these suggestions still viable as I have been getting all sorts of console errors which now seem to lead me to this researched destination?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.