Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today. 06/05/2012.  I went to iStudio at Siam paragon  bangkok Thailand About  14.54 (thailand) , I told the sell officer , " I want to buy Av cable for I pad2  use for every type of  TV "  .First  I decide to buy Av cable  but he suggest me to buy  Av co

Today. 06/05/2012. I went to iStudio at Siam paragon bangkok Thailand About 14.54 (thailand) , I told the sell officer , " I want to buy Av cable for I pad2 use for every type of TV " .First I decide to buy Av cable but he suggest me to buy Av component and told me it's better than the av cable and av component is suitable for IPad 2 &TV.

Because of I believe and trust I studio ., then i paid 1, 890 Bht for it.

Now. I open your product Av component. And read manual instruction and follow step by step , Oh my God , I found that the adapter is 5v. .1 A. It cannot use with IPad 2 .

What can I do? Because. I read the receipt (bill) " no exchange or refund"

Can I Still Trust " I studio " at Siam Paragon or another branch in thailand?

Posted on May 6, 2012 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

Today. 06/05/2012.  I went to iStudio at Siam paragon  bangkok Thailand About  14.54 (thailand) , I told the sell officer , " I want to buy Av cable for I pad2  use for every type of  TV "  .First  I decide to buy Av cable  but he suggest me to buy  Av co

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.