2 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 12:38 AM by altoky hamood
altoky hamood Level 1 (10 points)

Need your help please...

I'm using final cut pro 6.0.6 and facing problem in Motion 3.0.2 with (arabic fonts) and thought this could be resolved if I upgrade the FCP in to latest version and if yes please advise how and where I could upgrade this

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.2)
  • David Harbsmeier Level 7 (29,920 points)

Unfortunately, Apple discontinued FCP as we know it June of 2011.  There is FCP-X (FCP 10), but it is an entirely different app, looking and behaving nothing like the older versions of FCP.  It, and Motion are available as a download only from the App Store.

You may be able to find FCS 3 (aka FCP 2009, which included FCP 7) online on sites like ebay.

That said, why not tell us the specifics of the problem you're facing and who knows ... someone may have an answer for you that doesn't involve upgrading or changing apps..

• altoky hamood Level 1 (10 points)

thank you for your quick respond... yes the problem i am facing is that arabic fonts are getting cut in between and some letters are not coming properly and that you may type a name for example and one letter in between comes different and not proper