Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S Battery Draining While Audio Playback

Hi, I have a black unlocked 64 GB iPhone 4S. It runs the iOS 5.1. No jailbreak, I bought the factory unlocked model. Lately my iPhone's battery seems to be draining too fast. I played music with Beats Studio, and after like 10 minutes the battery dropped 2%. It can standby up to 10 hours and 4 hours of usage from 100% to 30% of the battery. Should I replace the battery? When the battery is low the battery seems to drain faster. Before, I also used PING but it didn't drain as much as now. Please post what you think and thank you.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, Black, 64 GB

Posted on May 7, 2012 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2012 2:53 AM

2% in ten minutes is 100% in 500 minutes, or over eight hours. You have no battery problem.

People also put way too much faith in the percentage readout. Your observation has as much chance of being useful as calculating your car's average fuel consumption from a one millimetre movement of the fuel gauge needle. 😉

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2012 2:53 AM in response to wins_lord

2% in ten minutes is 100% in 500 minutes, or over eight hours. You have no battery problem.

People also put way too much faith in the percentage readout. Your observation has as much chance of being useful as calculating your car's average fuel consumption from a one millimetre movement of the fuel gauge needle. 😉

iPhone 4S Battery Draining While Audio Playback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.