Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I wirelessly transfer photos to the iPad?

Does anyone know if it's possible to wirelessly sync a folder of images to an iPad? Does the iPhoto for iPad include some sort of sync over wifi? Much appreciated!

Posted on May 7, 2012 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2012 4:22 PM

Yes. Sync via wifi and include Photes in the sync. To turn on wifi sync with the iPad connected to the computer go to the Summary pane for the iPad in iTunes and chenc the wifi sync box.

To then sync go to Setting>General>wifi sync.

5 replies

May 7, 2012 4:47 PM in response to Psilocybe

It all depends on how you have the photos categorized on your computer. You are mentioning iPhoto so I am assuming that you are using a Mac and syncing photos from iPhoto in iTunes.

If you categorize the photos in iPhoto on the Mac and then sync them via wifi to the iPad, they will be in the events folder in the photos app. If you categorize the photos into albums in iPhoto on the Mac, when you sync, those photos will be in the albums tab in the photos app.

How can I wirelessly transfer photos to the iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.