Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a "Numbers Widget" kind of thing?

That's my question: Is there a "Numbers Widget" kind of thing?

I would really love to have the power of Numbers as a "fast access" calculator throuhg a widget, so I was sondering if something like that exists or if someone would like to do it becuase I don't know anything about programation. We may agree some price if affordable to me, of course ^^

Widgets-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.3), 8 cores 8 GB RAM

Posted on May 7, 2012 7:41 PM

3 replies

May 7, 2012 10:46 PM in response to Quantum3

Not sure what you are looking for, but if it is an on-screen calculator -

• One of the standard widgets for Dashboard is a calculator widget. To add it, open Dashboard, click the plus sign in the lower left, select (click) the item you want from the array offered.

• One of the standard utility apps included is a Calculator. This has a broader set of features ehan the one in the Dashboard. You can access it via the Applications item in the Dock. To make it always available in the Dock, open Applications and start up Calculator. Its icon should appear in the Dock. Control-click or right-click that icon, and, from the Options submenu in the popup that appears, select "Always show in Dock".

Is there a "Numbers Widget" kind of thing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.