Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I change my date of birth on my apple ID?

My brother and I used to share apple ID, and it was registered on him, now when he doesn't use apple products anymore (long story) he gave it to me to use for myself. Problem is though, I can't update my date of birth. I can change everything but that. Everytime I try to update it a window puts up asking if I want to save the changes, I click 'yes' but still nothing happens. what is the problem?

Posted on May 8, 2012 12:23 AM

6 replies

May 8, 2012 5:52 AM in response to mcbuffy

Unfortunately no, I've tried that a number of times. I change, press save and then I try to leave the page a window pops up and asks if I want to save my changes, so I press save again and the same thing happens when I try to leave the page once again. It's a never ending circle! It doesn't work. But thanks anyway! :)

Why can't I change my date of birth on my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.