Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact Apple in Malaysia via email

Can anyone let me know how I could contact Apple in Malaysia via email?

I have an Iphone4s which reciver speaker stopped working. The phone is only 6 months old and and was bought online from Apple in Malaysia. I live in Sri Lanka and although there are agents here the Express Lane support in the US who I called earlier today say I need to return the phone back to Malaysia to get a new one. Can anyone forward me an email address of apple in Malaysia please. I'm a bit dissapointed that I can't just take it back to the authoirised dealer here.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 8, 2012 1:49 PM

2 replies

May 8, 2012 2:01 PM in response to HIRANSEN

Contacting Apple will not do you any good. The iPhone warranty is based in the original country of purchase. it's been this way sinse the 1st iphone. Since it was bought in Malaysia you will need to ship the phone to someone you know in Malaysia to be taken in and then they will have to ship it back to you. The cost of shipping will be at your expense. Or you can find a local shop and pay for the repairs.

Contact Apple in Malaysia via email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.