Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resolution still does not work for me.

The resolution part of the article is somewhat vague. Please could someone help me in this issue? I tried to resolve this issue using this method stated in this article many times but it still does not work.

Thank you.

iPod touch, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 8, 2012 3:51 PM

2 replies

May 12, 2012 1:17 PM in response to lllaass

Dear lllaass

My first message is a response to Apple's online article (Article: TS3305) entitled 'iPad and iPod touch: Unable to use YouTube or Push notifications' (URL: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3305?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US), which is also mentioned at the top of this page.

In this article, may I draw your attention to the 'Resolution' section, which is somewhat vague, especially the word 'verify' used in steps 2 and 4.

I have searched for and tried various methods suggested in the Apple Support Community Forums but none works.

I hope the information mentioned in this message helps you in giving a possible solution to me and other members in the Forums. Sorry for the lack of clarity in the first message.

Many thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Resolution still does not work for me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.