Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a song from itunes store and when I play the song only play a few second and goes to next song. does not play whole song. itunes store saying that I already purchased so that I can not get it again.

I purchased a song from itunes store after downloaded I play the song and song goes only a few second and moved on to next song on my list. I tried to purchase but itunes store saying that I already purchased so I can not get the song. my music and purchased list saying that song was downloaded but won't play the whole somg. How can I fix this problem?

Posted on May 8, 2012 11:08 PM

9 replies

Jun 27, 2012 12:06 PM in response to tomchiel

This happened to me. What you need to do is move the song and any backups to the recycle bin. Then go to Itunes store and click 'Purchased' under Quick Links. Go to the song you want and there will be a cloud next to it. Click it and it will redownload. It should download the full song this time.

This happened to me yesterday when I bought a Volbeat album and again today when my brother bought a Rise Against album. I hope Apple fixes this. I just read about a question like this from back in 2007, so it's been going on for a while.

Jun 27, 2012 12:32 PM in response to tomchiel

As above, assuming you are in a region where you are allowed to redownload your past purchases, delete the current copies from your iTunes library and then download again from your purchased history.

If the problem persists, or that facility is not available in your region contact the iTunes Store support staff through the report a problem links in your account history.

tt2

I bought a song from itunes store and when I play the song only play a few second and goes to next song. does not play whole song. itunes store saying that I already purchased so that I can not get it again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.