Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answering questions on the forums

Hello everyone,

I am preparing to give a targeted resumé to Apple in the coming weeks and had the idea that my knowledge of apple products or more importantly ability to find relevant information may serve Apple in the best way if I can be paid for answering questions on these forums and any other forums Apple identifies as representative of their services. So my question is this: is it possible to be paid a wage for answering questions on forums? This need not be an in house operation, as I think my internet connection at home would suffice. I also speak fluent French and could answer questions of a high level of sophistication in French. Alors c'est possible?

Merci et Thank you

-Shawn

Posted on May 8, 2012 11:46 PM

2 replies

May 9, 2012 1:02 AM in response to 0x0101

Shawn ~ Although these forums are voluntary, Apple has positions for US students and college graduates as At-Home Advisors:

http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/students.html

0x0101 wrote:

...my knowledge of apple products or more importantly ability to find relevant information may serve Apple...

But yesterday in these Communities you asked a question "Where can I find the manual for my machine" — which you could have found the answer to with a simple search like THIS.

User uploaded file

Answering questions on the forums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.