Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail in Folders for Lotus Notes Traveler

Hello,

I have mail in numerous (75+) folders on my Lotus Notes. In setting up Lotus Notes Traveler on my phone, I notice that my inbox looks fine but that none of the mail shows up in those folders. Can someone please tell me:

(1) Do I need to go into each folder and refresh it?

(2) If so, will that mail then always appear, and then it will only need to sync the new messages when I enter that folder?

(3) If I turn push on for each folder (75+ folders) I am assuming I will kill my battery life. Anyone that can validate that point?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and guidance.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 9, 2012 12:02 PM

3 replies

May 10, 2012 11:24 AM in response to wubbus

I'm not a Support person, but I looked on the IBM developerWorks support forum (http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd85forum.nsf/5f27803bba85d8e285256bf10054620d/127ad a028189bf5f852578ba0046fb3f?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,traveler,ios,folders) and couldn't find an answer either. You may also want to post your question there, or contact your IT Help Desk to ensure the Traveler server is set up correctly.

Mail in Folders for Lotus Notes Traveler

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.