Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hate this stupid iPad sooo much how do i change credit card info..my account is saying verify card well i dont have the old card what now

Can some one help me ..my boys got onto a computer that wasn't ours now it's telling me to re enter my credit card..well I don't have that any more and it wants the security code of it...my son just added a 25 iTunes card..please help..

iPad 2, I need help

Posted on May 9, 2012 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2012 3:46 PM

Why do people think these things are so amazing my 200'phone can do way more then this piece of ****.....not to mention,there's no adobe flash either

4 replies

May 9, 2012 3:51 PM in response to Mommys

When you access an iTunes account from a new computer it will ask for the security code to verify that you are the one accessing the account. In a situation where you no longer have that security code, you would want to either add a different card, or you can email iTunes support to have the issue corrected. The link for the form to do this is here:

http://www.apple.com/lae/support/itunes/contact.html

I hate this stupid iPad sooo much how do i change credit card info..my account is saying verify card well i dont have the old card what now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.