Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable iCloud Storage Full Warning Box?

Every day, my iPhone 4s brings up a box that says my iCloud storage is almost full. Sometimes it tells me a few times a day.

Seeing as I use the free 5GB for Storage and Backup, I completely 100% agree and concur with the warning that my storage is almost full. It's not a bug - my Camera Roll is taking up 4.8GB worth of room.

Question is: How do I get my Iphone to stop telling me that iCloud is full every single day? I know it's full, and there's no checkbox for "I understand and do not bother me again".

Posted on May 9, 2012 4:18 PM

2 replies

May 31, 2012 1:08 PM in response to plochner

My weekly BUMP to finding someone, anyone, anywhere, speaking any language.. that can help solve this annoying problem.

Remember: This question is not about the ability to clear up my space, or an error with not using space but the phone thinking it is. I am perfectly aware that I'm using 4.9GB of my 5.0GB free space. Perfectly, painstakingly aware as my phone loves to tell me 2 or 3 times a day.

It's simply about how do I disable the warning box that appears so often?

Disable iCloud Storage Full Warning Box?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.