Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Office for Mac - Entourage E-mail identity problem

Hi fellow Mac users. One of my E-mail identities had some database damage and it was suggested that I rebuild the data base. As an E-mail client program , I am using Entourage, part of the Microsoft Office bundle. I use Entourage version, 11.4.0.

It works fine, I've never had a problem - until I rebuild the database and now, somehow, someway, it has sucked over 4 GB of memory from my Hard Drive and I cannot understand why this happened or where there may be files, etc. being stored after the rebuild that could do this?

Any help or suggestions would be beyond appreciated. Right now, my hard drive has only 3.3 MB of space left so something happened - not sure what.

yes. I know it's an older system. Yes, I know I need a new computer but what I have is what I have for now and until the rebuild, everything worked fine.

Thank you very much.

Don

eMac, iMac and G-4 Tower with flat screen, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on May 9, 2012 7:13 PM

There are no replies.

Microsoft Office for Mac - Entourage E-mail identity problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.