Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel netflix

how do i cancel netflix i got it using apple tv and now have no idea how to cancel it?

Posted on May 10, 2012 11:02 AM

26 replies

May 10, 2012 9:20 PM in response to joshnkay

Unfortunate that people are giving incorrect answers here. To cancel a free trial of Netflix through Itunes, do the following (I'm using a Windows PC):

1. Open Itunes.

2. Click on 'Itunes Store' on the left panel

3. Click on 'Account' under the 'Quick Links' section

4. Scroll down to 'Subscriptions' in the 'Settings' section

5. Click on 'Manage'

6. Change the auto-renew to 'Off".

7. Click 'Done'.

May 11, 2012 12:06 PM in response to kayvon!

kayvon! wrote:

Unfortunate that people are giving incorrect answers here. To cancel a free trial of Netflix through Itunes, do the following (I'm using a Windows PC):

1. Open Itunes.

2. Click on 'Itunes Store' on the left panel

3. Click on 'Account' under the 'Quick Links' section

4. Scroll down to 'Subscriptions' in the 'Settings' section

5. Click on 'Manage'

6. Change the auto-renew to 'Off".

7. Click 'Done'.

Any idea if that still works once the trial is over?

Dec 3, 2012 12:08 PM in response to Playa G

I have just managed to cancel my Netflix account. It showed up on our appleTV as my wifes Apple ID, but under iTunes, it showed no subscription to Netflix! arrgghhh! Anyway, after wasting an hour trying to get sense out of Netflix themselves and iTunes, I thought id try logging into my itunes account and seeing if it was a subscription there. It was! How it showed with her apple ID but was in my totally different itunes account i'll never know. Worth checking another itunes account in the house if you have same issue.

cancel netflix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.