This occurs if you have the latest version of our screen saver (v1.4.2) installed on a Mac that does not have OS X 10.6. This is an issue that we are looking in to.
In the meantime, you can use our previous version (v1.3) that can be downloaded here. Before installing you need to remove the existing v1.4.2 screen saver file. To remove the Second Nature screen saver software you can either use the installer for the sampler, if you still have it on your Mac, to uninstall (by selecting "Uninstall" instead of "Easy Install") or you can remove the screen saver file manually by following the steps below:
- Open your hard drive icon.
- On the left side of the window look under the "PLACES" section and look for the "Home" icon with your user name next to it and click the icon.
- You should see a folder named "Library". Open the Library folder.
- There's more than one Library folder on your computer. You need to be sure to open the Library folder under your USER ACCOUNT.
- In the Library folder, locate the folder named "Screen Savers" and open it. There should be a file named "Second Nature.saver". Move the file to the trash. This will remove the screen saver software.
Now you can install the sampler for v1.3.