Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPad will not sync with Lotus Notes Traveler over 4G or LTE?

I have successfully used Lotus Notes on my iPad 2 with no issues. Now that I have a new iPad "3" with 4G the Traveler will not connect over 4G and/or 4G LTE?

Traveler works great on the new iPad using WiFi but not on 4G. Yes, we have checked all of the obvious including connecting to the internet on 4G and we can connect to any other mail servers over 4G but not to the Corporate Lotus Domino Server. Again, it only works if I am on a WiFi connection?

We have gone thru the exersize to emiminate carrier issues by switching iPad's between AT&T and Verizon without success. Same issue with no 4G or 4G-LTE Connection thru Traveler on both AT&T as well as Verizon?

This is not a regionally specific issue as it is happening in various cities and states, among multiple users.

We have also tried to connect the iPad using a Verizon 4G/LTE Hot Spot and it will not sync with the Domino server under those conditions either. Thus no emails while on the road!

As mentioned, users in my company are also experiencing the same issue on the 4G Connections. FYI - seems to be starting to become an issue with the iPhones as well.

Any help or support will be greatly appreciated.

iPad Wi-Fi + 4G (Verizon), iOS 5.1.1, Lotus Notes Traveler

Posted on May 11, 2012 10:21 AM

8 replies

May 14, 2012 8:40 AM in response to USACCTV

I contacted my sales person first and they gave me the contact. I am in education.

Could also try

United States

Use Express Lanefor fast, personalized service.

1-800-275-2273

iPhone: 1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-800-694-7466)

Apple Rebates: 1-877-4-APL-PROMO (1-877-427-5776)

Education Customers: 1-800-800-2775 (support), 1-800-780-5009 (sales)

Enterprise: 1-866-752-7753

If you have a hearing or vision impairment, call 1-877-204-3930 for direct access to Apple representatives who are trained in providing support using accessibility services.

www.apple.com/support/

New iPad will not sync with Lotus Notes Traveler over 4G or LTE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.