Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wie sieht die Kartenrückseite aus? Sie wird nicht angezeigt.

Ich möchte gerne mit iPhoto 11 eine Karte bestellen. Leider wird eie Rückseite nicht angezeigt. Ich habe eine Doppelkarte mit dem Thema Papierherzen. Ich hatte auch ausgewählt "Apple Logo auf Kartenrückseite". Am Ende habe ich sie gekauft und da war eine Haälte bemalt, die andere Weiß ohne Logo.

Sieht nicht so toll aus. Woran könnte das denn gelegen haben ? 😕

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 11, 2012 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2012 3:38 PM

I would like to order a card with iPhoto 11. Unfortunately eie back will not be displayed. I have a dual card with the theme of paper hearts. I also selected "Apple logo on back of card." In the end I bought it and there was a Haälte painted, theother white with no logo.

Does not look that great. What could have been lying for?

This is what I get for the front and back page with that theme and the option to have gthe apple logo:

User uploaded file

Right click just ouside the card and select "Save Card as PDF File" in the contextual menu

User uploaded file

so you can check the card before orderingt.

OT

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2012 3:38 PM in response to Sengi

I would like to order a card with iPhoto 11. Unfortunately eie back will not be displayed. I have a dual card with the theme of paper hearts. I also selected "Apple logo on back of card." In the end I bought it and there was a Haälte painted, theother white with no logo.

Does not look that great. What could have been lying for?

This is what I get for the front and back page with that theme and the option to have gthe apple logo:

User uploaded file

Right click just ouside the card and select "Save Card as PDF File" in the contextual menu

User uploaded file

so you can check the card before orderingt.

OT

May 12, 2012 12:21 AM in response to Sengi

Vielen Dank dafür. Ich habe so eben festgestellt, dass das ein Erstellungsfehler war. Ich habe gerade nur zur Probe eine neue Karte angefertigt und dort war es genauso wie bei "OT" zu sehen. Da habe ich wohl pech gehabt.

Morgen ist Muttertag und die Karte soll für meine Mutter sein.

Bei mir auf der Rückseite sieht man Papierherzen verzerrt auf nur eine Hälte. Die andere Hälfte ist weiß.

Ist nicht so schlimm. Vielleicht klappt es beim nächsten Mal.

Vielen Dank nochmal Old Toad.

Message was edited by: Sengi

May 12, 2012 5:04 AM in response to Old Toad

Sengi,

Wie wäre es, wenn Du die Karte as PDF ausgibts, wie Old Toad vorgeschlagen hat, und mit dem pdf (USB-stick, cd) in einen Copy Shop gehst? Vielelicht können die dort das noch direkt drucken. Wäre doch schade, wenn das nicht mehr klappt.

Grüße

Léonie

@OT

Woran könnte das denn gelegen haben ?

->

What could have been lying for?

Another masterly Google translation? 😁

The question was: "Why is this?" or "What might have caused this?"

OT: Beautiful card, OT - pink suits you!

Cheers

Léonie

Wie sieht die Kartenrückseite aus? Sie wird nicht angezeigt.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.