Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why in the **** do I have to pay to upgrade my music!?! Some of my music was downloaded to itunes from a CD!

Need some help

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 11, 2012 3:54 PM

3 replies

May 11, 2012 5:04 PM in response to roaminggnome

I wanted to put my music on an android device and to do that I have to spend $63.29 to upgrade some of my music that I have had for years to iTunes plus. 219 songs I think. Some of the music has nothing to do with iTunes, I downloaded it from a cd I bought to iTunes. how can I get music off of iTunes and into another music program without paying apple? This is the reason I'm getting rid of apple, to much of the same stuff can be done on android for free verse apple.

Why in the **** do I have to pay to upgrade my music!?! Some of my music was downloaded to itunes from a CD!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.