Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you please help me. I purchased the new Apple I 4s phone from AT&T. I bought it out right. NO CONTRACT!! I paid almost $1000.00 for it. I then, had it enrolled it in my company's  ATT service plan. They paid the bill for my service. Since, I have left

Can you please help me. I purchased the new Apple I 4s phone from AT&T. I bought it out right. NO CONTRACT!! I paid almost $1000.00 for it. I then, had it enrolled it in my company's ATT service plan. They paid the bill for my service. Since, I have left the company. I have retained, and assumed financial responsibility for the phone, and the phone number with AT&T. The same day I assumed ifinancial responsibility, I had the phone number ported to a new service provider. ( Straight Talk ) After doing so, my phone worked fine. (as far as cellular service) NO DATA Service !!!! I have been on the phone with AT&T, Straight Talk, and Apple, FOR HOURS over TWO days!!! Trying to get this problem resolved. All I need to do, is change my APN settings (access point name ) settings. Its my phone!!! Why does any body have this APN menu locked from me??? I've been on the phone for two days between, AT&T, Straight Talk, and Apple products technical support teams. Everybody points the finger at the next guy!! What can I do to get the phone, that I paid for, work for more than just a phone, and a paper weigh?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Jason

Sent from my iPhone

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 11, 2012 9:03 PM

3 replies

Can you please help me. I purchased the new Apple I 4s phone from AT&T. I bought it out right. NO CONTRACT!! I paid almost $1000.00 for it. I then, had it enrolled it in my company's  ATT service plan. They paid the bill for my service. Since, I have left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.