Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: IPAD Upgrade Constant Beeping

Hello.

I just got the latest upgrade that I installed yesterday from Apple. When my power get's to 90% on a recharge. I am seeing the Power charging icon flash and a constant beeping sound for a few minutes. It's like the power charging is being unplugged then plugged in again. Even if i turn off the device, and plug it in, I get the same results. It lasts for about 5 minutes and then it quiets down again and it appears to be charging normally.

It's an apple charger and and apple cable. I plugged in the same power configuration and I do not have an issue with my ITouch so I do not believe it's power related.

I believe it was the last Upgrade because I never experienced this issue with the device and power charging configuration prior.

I am on Version 5.1.1 (9B206) and it's a Model: MC705LL

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards

David

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1, Charging Issue or Upgrade Issue

Posted on

Page content loaded

May 12, 2012 10:03 AM in response to Nighthawk11801 In response to Nighthawk11801

First thing to try is a reboot of your iPad. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously ignoring the red slider until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the iPad restart. See if that fixes your problem.

If that doesn't help I'd take the iPad to an Apple store.

May 12, 2012 10:03 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Nighthawk11801

Question: IPAD Upgrade Constant Beeping