Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD Upgrade Constant Beeping

Hello.

I just got the latest upgrade that I installed yesterday from Apple. When my power get's to 90% on a recharge. I am seeing the Power charging icon flash and a constant beeping sound for a few minutes. It's like the power charging is being unplugged then plugged in again. Even if i turn off the device, and plug it in, I get the same results. It lasts for about 5 minutes and then it quiets down again and it appears to be charging normally.

It's an apple charger and and apple cable. I plugged in the same power configuration and I do not have an issue with my ITouch so I do not believe it's power related.

I believe it was the last Upgrade because I never experienced this issue with the device and power charging configuration prior.

I am on Version 5.1.1 (9B206) and it's a Model: MC705LL

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards

David

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1, Charging Issue or Upgrade Issue

Posted on May 12, 2012 9:52 AM

1 reply

IPAD Upgrade Constant Beeping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.