Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accounts have been set up in my name under MobileMe (one is @mac.com; two is @me.com and the other is aim.com) I'm unable to talk with anyone at apple to delete the account. The accounts are being used to sync data, change settings, deny service, Help?

Accounts have been set up in my name under MobileMe (one is @mac.com; two is @me.com and the other is aim.com) I'm unable to talk with anyone at apple to delete the accounts. The accounts are being used to sync data, change settings, deny service, and basically harrass the *%&*# out of me. Anyone have any idea how to delete them. I have done everything to 'lock down' all the security; bought virus protection; they add my Home Folder to my Address Book and also sync Media thru iWork.

My USB port no longer recognize for uploads and downloads bypass the harddrive and go to the network. This is a new computer and I do have Apple Care but Apple is like "see you wouldn't want to be you"

Any help would be appreciated. I have taken to Apple store seven times to reload Lion; a logic board has been replaced and the hard drive has been replaced.

When I do request the passwords for the accounts I get an email sent that I never receive.

With regards,

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Lap MacBook Pro

Posted on May 12, 2012 5:18 PM

1 reply

Accounts have been set up in my name under MobileMe (one is @mac.com; two is @me.com and the other is aim.com) I'm unable to talk with anyone at apple to delete the account. The accounts are being used to sync data, change settings, deny service, Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.