Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I see my update history?

I recently updated my Macbook Pro 2011 (early) from version 10.7.3 to 10.7.4 and I didnt see the list of improvements if I were to update it which I did. So my question is if theres a way that I can check my update history like you can on a windows 7 os. A step by step explenation would be very helpful. Thanks very much Ow did I mention that im new here? Yeey! 😀

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 13, 2012 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2012 1:36 AM

The spec for the last update is here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5167

2 replies

May 13, 2012 2:47 AM in response to lorenzobayot

If you want to see the history of all installed updates on lion (similar on earlier systems I belive):

1. Open System Preferences

2. Click on the Software Update icon

3. Select the Installed Software tab at the top.

This will list the installation of apple software but unfortunately items cannot be expanded to show the list of improvents so you will have to search for the updates here on the support website.

where can I see my update history?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.