Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought Lion ages ago now it just keeps wanting to download again and again? In South Africa internet is so slow, the next download indicates that it will take 1day and six hours to complete, that is after a three day download for an update?

I bought Lion ages ago now it just keeps wanting to download again and again? In South Africa internet is so slow, the next download indicates that it will take 1day and six hours to complete, that is after a three day download for an update? I went from MobileMe to the Icloud some time ago, but it is gone can not be found anywhere, I want to use it to back-up my Apple.

My Mac shows that it has the Lion opperation system when you go into (About this Mac) Mac OSX1.7 but when downloading updates it refuses to load because it requires a later version, my updates are suppose to download automatically, but it just seems not to be working.

Posted on May 13, 2012 4:03 AM

There are no replies.

I bought Lion ages ago now it just keeps wanting to download again and again? In South Africa internet is so slow, the next download indicates that it will take 1day and six hours to complete, that is after a three day download for an update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.