Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

merging two accounts and songs

I am in a bit of a quagmire. I have two accounts with apple for the app store and itunes. This happened when Apple changed the format of the community hlep website and I though I had to create another login username and PW. I now have two USernames and PWs. Apple will not merge them for me and it is a pain to deal with. I can get by doing app updates on my ipod and iphone, but my songs are giving me greif. I am using my current account and I don't have access to all my songs on my iphone. I also am missing some album art when I update it.

Can I more all my songs over to one folder so I can get them under one account? I know there is DRM meta data, but I won the songs and want to have access to them.

I have begged apple to merge my accounts, but they refuse.

Please let me know how I can drag songs from one username to the other and delete them from my old account.

If this request doesn't make sense, please ask follow up questions.

MacBook

Posted on May 13, 2012 12:30 PM

There are no replies.

merging two accounts and songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.