Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded all episodes of first season of Game of Thrones except Episode 6 and keep getting this error Code 50. Have tried the solution above to no avail, any suggestions?

I have downloaded all episodes of first season of Game of Thrones except Episode 6 and keep getting this error Code 50. Have tried the solution above to no avail, any suggestions?

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on May 13, 2012 1:32 PM

3 replies

May 13, 2012 4:34 PM in response to Patricia90

I'd report the problem to the iTunes Store.

Log in to the Store. Click on "Account" in your Quick Links. When you're in your Account information screen, go down to Purchase History and click "See all".

Find the item that is not downloading properly. If you can't see "Report a Problem" next to the entry, click the "Report a problem" button. Now click the "Report a Problem" link next to the item.

(Not entirely sure what happens after you click that link, but fingers crossed it should be relatively straightforward.)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.