Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arpeggiator and LFO in Mainstage

These are the only two things I really miss in Mainstage... I really hope this will be included in the next update or version, then Mainstage will be absolutely perfect! Does anybody know a good solution or alternative till then?

Posted on May 14, 2012 9:51 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2012 10:56 PM in response to Flohagemans

Arpeggiator:

- if your plugin doesn't have a integrated arpeggiator you can buy a mini akai keyboard for few bucks. it has a builtin arpeggiator in only 2 toy-like octaves. Cheap and lightweight. I don't think it supports clock synk tho, i'll check this evening when i'm getting home.

Lfo:

Again, by looking at some midi controller you can find an lfo, i'm not sure which product has it.

Some effects usually achieved with lfo can be achieved manually with an expression pedal. Other effects will require a very strong foot 😉 ahahhaha

I guess they'll add those two features in a 3 version of mainstage, even tho cycling controls like lfo or arpeggiators usually implies an internal timer that can interfere with the whole performance. But request for these two features is too high to be ignored.

Arpeggiator and LFO in Mainstage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.