Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod nano and nike plus

I just purchased an Ipod Nano 6th gen. the manual says: Upload your steps or workout information to Nike+: 1 Connect iPod nano to your computer and open iTunes. 2 Click Send in the dialog that appears, and then follow the onscreen instructions to set up your Nike+ account. Once you set up your account, a Nike + iPod tab appears in the iTunes window. 3 Click the Nike + iPod tab, and then select “Automatically send workout data to Nike+” if it isn’t selected already. 4 Click Apply. To view and share your information on the Nike website, click Visit Nike+ in the Nike + iPod pane when iPod nano is connected to your computer, or go to www.nikeplus.com and log in to your account. i have connected it many times and have never seen this "send" prompt. what gives?

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on May 14, 2012 3:50 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2012 10:34 AM in response to seanparker319

I don't know if you answered your question?

It seem’s I have the same problem. I am not able to see the data collected on my Nano 6th on the nikeplus website (no graph, nothing).

Visiting the Nano6 Nike guide, you can read :

(http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/support/#answers/detail/a_id/23904/p/3169,3171)

“Walk

Select Walk if you would like to track your steps all day and complete a Daily Step Goal. Step information will also be sent through iTunes to Nike+ Active (will open in a new window), where you can conquer the world.”

If you follow the Nike+ Active hyperlink you fell on the following paragraph:

(http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/active)

“Nike+ Active is taking a break.

The site will be down while we move to the new Nike+. Your steps, runs and gym workouts are safe and sound. When Nike+ Active returns this fall, your data will be there -- on a platform that lets you do more than ever before. Thanks for conquering the world with us, and, in the meantime,check out the new Nike+.”

So, for the Nano6, is this site really not working before a date in autumn, probably 2012?

Is there no synchro mistake on our side?

Is this only the case for the nano6?

ipod nano and nike plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.