Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who do I send feedback or suggestions to on developing new app(s)?

If I Had the know-how on app development for iOS I know I wouldnt be here asking I would simply do it myself. But I keep searching AppStore for possible apps that I think could have already been created and of course like the spoiled apple user that I am, I get all sad and disappointed when no one has bothered to think it up (except myself) ;-) . If I thought an app would be useful for myself and other users, how would I go about sending feedback or app suggestions to possibly get someone to develope it? Unless app development has become increasingly more simple in the last year or so since the last time I thought about learning it and found it beyond expensive and complicated... I'm not looking to making serious money, I'm just a serious app devotee that wants to help not just myself but others if I feel something could be beneficial or at least extreful helpful to everyone else.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2, 64gb WiFi + 3G

Posted on May 14, 2012 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2012 11:21 PM

You could probably start with Product Feedback.

Make sure to read Apple's Unsolicited Ideas Submission Policy before submitting your feedback.

2 replies

Who do I send feedback or suggestions to on developing new app(s)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.