Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Adobe flash after update!

I ran the lastest update and now have no Adobe flash. I went to the Adobe download site and it just goes to a black screen when I hit the download button. Going to the troubleshooting section, it shows nothing is installed. No error or version, nor will it download. Right click save doesn't work either. It worked just fine before the update. Now nothing! Even tried to uninstall, then reinstall. Still get a black screen. Anybody else???

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 14, 2012 11:34 PM

8 replies

May 16, 2012 9:24 PM in response to Christoph Trusch

After the update, I had no message about Flash. I read it on the support page. Have gone thru all of library and found Adobe was COMPLETLY gone. Even the disabled folder was empty, so was unable to re-enable it. I have tried several of the older versions of Flash and it ends the exact same way. Click the download box, and watch another page open up then black screen with the browser bar 'done'.

No Adobe flash after update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.