Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal - Error 403 - CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation

I have a mac mini with Lion server 10.7.4 and the following services activated:

• Address Book
  • File Sharing
  • iCal
  • Profile Manager
  • Time Machine
  • VPN
  • DNS
  • Open Directory
  • DHCP

In shared calendars iCal gives me a "Error 403: CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation" on different occassions:

• When moving an event from one calendar to another
  • When trying to invite people to the event.

I've also tried to delegate calendars instead of sharing them, resulting in the same error message. For the moving there is a kind of workaround which is cutting and pasting an event, but this is no real solution.

I read, that mobile me or iCloud can give this error message, but i dont have neither of it activated.

This poses a big problem for us, as we need the calendar sharing ability to colaborate.

Does anyone have the same issues and can over a solution?

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Lion Serer

Posted on May 15, 2012 7:39 AM

3 replies

Nov 22, 2012 2:53 PM in response to volderette

I had this problem. Try this:

Back up calendars. Disable calendars, open finder and move the following folders from ~/Library/ to your desktop.

• /Calendars
  • /Preferences/com.apple.iCal.plist
  • /Preferences/com.apple.CalendarAgent.plist

If you find other iCal / Calendar referring files, move them also (these were the ones I found): Keep a track of where they came from in case you need to put them back. Then reenable iCloud Calendars in preferences and reenter account info in Calendars if it's missing. Everything is working as it should now.

Stackexchange thread where I found and refined the tip.

iCal - Error 403 - CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.