Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad printing to Kodak printer

A friend of mine just got an iPad2 and a Kodak multifunction printer. He doesn't have a computer just the Wi-Fi iPad2 and a wireless router. What is the easiest way for him to print from his iPad2 to his Kodak printer? From what he said the printer doesn't have airplay. I know there are some printing apps in the appstore but want something that is very simple for him to use. Is there some app that will display a drop down printing menu from the web browser and email app?

thx

Posted on May 15, 2012 8:15 PM

2 replies

May 16, 2012 5:02 AM in response to lenn5

Hi there lenn5,
I have just got an iPad and wanted to print from it as well, I had a little search on iTunes and found an app called Print n Share by a company called EuroSmartz for a few pounds. Also technical support is very fast and offered prompt support when I couldn't work something out! Would highly recommend - this might help you. Good luck!

ipad printing to Kodak printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.