This has me stumped. I have several Apple devices using my iTunes account, but only my iPhone is giving me grief lately.
iTunes Match is ON for music (does not affect podcasts in theory)
- Search for podcast I want to download using iTunes store app
- Find it and click on name to see episodes
- Results screen loads partially, then does nothing. Can see list of episodes, but cannot activate "Download" buttons.
- Wait for a few minutes. Wait a lot of minutes. Nothing changes, but network activity indicator is spinning around next to WiFi indicator.
- Quit iTunes app
- Restart app and it crashes
- Lather, rinse, repeat
I usually listen to episodes of the same 5 or 6 podcast series, like most folks. I was able to grab any of them directly from the iPhone before, but in the last few days it simply can't be done.
Clue: I CAN download music. I can pay for it. Just can't get podcasts.
What I've tried:
- Log out and back in to store
- Turn iTunes Match off and back on
- Restart iPhone
No joy. Any ideas before I contact Apple support??